If you’re the customer from Airtel Number and looking at Airtel message centre number to help you, you will find the answer here.
Here, we’ve provided all Airtel Mobile Message Center Numbersin all across India.Below below is the complete list of Airtel Message Center Numbers in accordance with State and Area.
Airtel India is the third largest service provider for mobile phone, and the second largest supplier of fixed telephone services services in India and also an internet provider and subscription television.
The brand is managed by several subsidiary companies that are part of Bharti Airtel, along alongside Bharti Hexacom and Bharti Telemedia providing broadband fixed-line services as well as Bharti Infratel providing services for passive infrastructure in the telecom industry including telecom towers and telecom equipment. Bharti Airtel Limited is a part of Bharti Enterprises and is headed by Sunil Bharti Mittal..
Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919810051905 Kerala Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919815051914 Punjab Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919831029416 Gujarat Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919845086007 Kolkata Airtel SMS Center Number
- +9198180230015 Orissa Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919898051916 Mumbai Airtel SMS Center Number
- +9198180230015 Assam Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919849087001 Telangana Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919898051914 Tamilnadu Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919898051914 Rajasthan Airtel SMS Center Number
Airtel Message Center Number
- +919845086020 Jharkhand Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919845086007 Karnataka Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919898051916 Maharashtra Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919932029007 West Bengal Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919849087001 Andhra Pradesh Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919845086020 Madhya Pradesh Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919845086007 Jammu and Kashmir Airtel SMS Center Number
- In case the center number for overhead SMS was not working, try calling +919809099060
The solution to repair Airtel Message Center Numbers
If you have an issue with Airtel’s service center number for SMS here, we’ve explained the steps to fix the problem.
The most common reason you are switching to the messaging center’s numberon your phone. Follow the steps given and you’ll know the solution.
- Select Menu, and then launch the Message application.
- Choose the Message setting.
- Here Select Text message, Enter into it.
- Click on SMS Service Center.
- Select the operator you want to use and then enter the phone number over.
- All the required data is are now in place.
Airtel Customer Care Number
For more details, give an inquiry to:
1800-103-4444 or 18001034444
Contact this number using your mobile number registered with the company and obtain your registration details. This toll-free number is accessible at all hours of the day.
Information can also be obtained on the official website. Here
How do I start activating My Airtel Service for SMS?
Simply call Airtel Customer Care and ask them to enable SMS Service and then restart your phone to begin sending SMS.
How do I set the number of my Airtel messaging center phone number?
To change or set the number of SMS service center on your SIM card.
- From the Home screen, tap on the icon for the Application screen.
- Find and tap Phone.
- Type *#*#4636 #*#*.
- Tap Phone number.
- Scroll down until you reach SMSC.
- Enter the appropriate SMSC number into the input field, and then press Update.
How do I set my SMS center number?
- Open your SMS messages application.
- Go to “Menu”
- Select “Settings”
- Select “Advance”
- Select “SMS centre.”
- The SMS centre’s number should be “+6598541110” or “+6596845999”
What is the reason my Airtel messages are not being sent?
First, examine your message centre’s number in your phone’s setting for messages. This could be by the wrong message centre number. Enter the correct number for the message centre using the Internet search engine for your sim’s region in the message settings.
What’s a message centre’s number?
SMS centre (also known as SMSC phone number is responsible for handling SMS activities in the wireless system. When you send an SMS via your mobile phone, the message will be sent via the text center prior to being passed on to the intended recipient. How do SMS messages be routed and controlled via SMSC numbers. SMSC number.
How do I contact Airtel customer service?
Contact us at our call Centre for free anytime and we’ll help you with any questions you have and help you get the most out from Airtel service. To contact us, you just need to dial the number 111 on the Airtel number. It is also possible to call 0234 802 150 1111 if do not have the Airtel telephone or from a different country.
Why is it that SMS fails to send?
Invalid Numbers. This is the main reason why the delivery of text messages might be unsuccessful. Imagine sending a message to an unreachable phone number. The message won’t be sent in this situation as it would with the wrong email address. The phone company will notify you that the phone number you entered is invalid.