If you’re searching to find an AMR number, then you’re in the right spot. In this article, we will be discussing American Medical Response Phone Number. Here we tell you all the ways to connect to American Medical Response Customer Service.
American Medical Response, Inc. (AMR) is an organization in the USA that provides medical transportation services, including emergency non-emergency and emergency transport, fixed-wing flights, and emergency response.
AMR employs over 28,000 healthcare professionals and operates an extensive fleet of more than 6,600 ambulances in the form of air ambulances and contracted cars that take patients in more than four hundred communities in the United States and around the world.
How can I contact an actual person in AMR?
These are the steps through which you can reach AMR quickly. Follow these steps, and you will be able to contact live assistance from an AMR agent.
- The first step is to dial (877) 244-4890.
- Make sure to stay on the line for several minutes.
- Then, you’ll instantly connect to the person who is life from AMR.
American Medical Response Telephone Number
Here is the AMR number.
- (877) 244-4890 Customer Care Number: (877) 244-4890
- (303) 495-1200 Customer Care Service
- (800) 913-9106 American Medical Response Billing number.
- (800) 267-8394: For Sales
- 855.267.0911 for Requesting for a Proposal
- 888.216.0899: HR-related questions
- 877.235.3343: For Employment verifications.
AMR Representative Hours
AMR The Customer Service is accessible from Monday through Friday. They are available anytime between Monday and Friday.
AMR Corporate Headquarters
American Medical Response
6200 South Syracuse Way # 200
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
AMR Social Link
You can also keep connected with these social networks.
- Follow them on your Facebook Page.
- They can be followed on Instagram Page.
- Share them on Twitter. Twitter page
- You can view some of the video clips on the YouTube Page.
- You can follow them on their LinkedIn Page
For more details, visit https://www.amr.netFor more information, visit https://www.amr.net.