How do I create Yahoo your Google homepage in chrome? If you’re searching for answers to this question. You are at the right spot, and we’ll discuss how to make Yahoo my homepage? If you’re a user of Yahoo and you want to change your homepage to Yahoo. In this article, you will be able to find the steps to follow. It’s all dependent on your browser. Every browser has its own set of settings.
How do I create Yahoo my home page?
There are a variety of browsers available to download. Every browser has its own settings to create Yahoo homepage. It’s up to you the browser you’re using. For this tutorial, you’ll find the following browsers
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer
You will be able to see each of these browsers settings to change your homepage within Yahoo.
Create Yahoo your homepage for Google Chrome
Follow the steps below for create Yahoo as my default homepage.
- The first step is to first click on the “Menu” button.
- Then, select the ‘Setting’ button.
- Scroll down the page , and click on the’show home’ button.’
- Click on “Enter custom URL” button.’
- Then, go to the Yahoo page that you’d like to make your homepage. (Ex. www.yahoo.com, news.yahoo.com, etc.)
- Scroll further down and then select Open a specific web page, or some pages.’
- Click on the ‘Add a New page.’
- In the future it will replace Yahoo as the homepage automatically.
Set Yahoo your home page on Firefox
Take these actions.
- Select the Menu.
- Then, click “Option.’
- An additional tab should be opened and you can click on the ‘Home’ tab.’
- In the new and home pages go to the ‘Custom URLs.’
- Then, enter the Yahoo address in the box ‘Paste URL.’
- Now the firefox is now ready to launch, provided you’ve entered a Yahoo address as your home page.
Create Yahoo your home page for Internet Explorer
Follow the steps below:
- The first step is to first click the gear icon.
- Click on the Internet Option.’
- In the General tab you will find “Home Page.’
- Enter the Yahoo address that you want to use as your home page.
- Next, click on OK.
Set Yahoo your homepage on Safari
Follow the steps given:
- The first step is to first, open Safari to the device you are using. Apple device.
- Click on ‘Edit.’
- Select ‘Prefrences.’
- Click on the “Safari opens with the option.
- Then, click on Homepage and type in Yahoo’s address. Yahoo address.
- Then, place the Home button in the toolbar.
- Click on the ‘View.’
- Select ‘Customize Toolbar.’
- Then after that, drag the home button onto the toolbar for safari.
Create Yahoo your home page for Microsoft Edge
Follow the steps given:
- The first step is to select the Menu button.
- Then, click on ‘Settings.’
- Then, choose from the options ‘A certain web page or page’ under the ‘Open Microsoft Edge using.’
- Then, type in the Yahoo address in the space provided.
- After that, press ‘Enter.’