Vodafone Messages Center Number for all Area
In this article, we will discuss the Vodafone messages center number. If you’re looking for the Vodafone number and you are in the right spot, here we will provide you with the Vodafone customer service number for cities and states. I hope that this article can assist you in a big way.
Its headquarters for international operations are in London, England. The certified office is located in Newbury, Berkshire, England. The company primarily offers customers from Africa, Asia, Europe, Oceania, and India. One of the mobile workforce groups worldwide, Vodafone rated 4th in the number of mobile users in 2018.
As of 2018, Vodafone owned and operated networks in 25 countries, and I’d like to associate networks in 47 more countries. To corporate customers across 150 countries, the Vodafone Global Enterprise branch offers services in IT and telecommunications.
If you experience any difficulties having trouble sending the messages for Vodafone the Messages Centre Number via your mobile. These reasons could cause issues:
- One of the causes is that the number is not correct. Vodafone the SMS Center number.
- Another thing to consider is If you haven’t used your SMS service for the last 3 months, Vodafone will disconnect your SMS service. Make a call to 198 Vodafone customer service to have it activated.
Ineffective to send SMS to Vodafone
If you’re unable be able to make an SMS via your mobile. Do not worry, it’s because you have disabled the SMS service on your the number. To resolve this issue, you just need to call the Vodafone customer support service and inform that they should activate my support.
10DigitMobileNumber to 1900
Vodafone SMS Center number
Vodafone number for Message Center This number is based on State, City and Circle are as follows:
- +919885005444: Vodafone Message Center Number for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
- +919706099990: Vodafone Message Center Number for Assam
- +919709099990: Vodafone Message Center Number for BIHAR and JHARKHAND
- +919843000040: Vodafone Message Center Number for Chennai
- +919811009998: Vodafone Message Center Number for Delhi
- +919825001002: Vodafone Message Center Number for Gujarat
- +919839099999: Vodafone Message Center Number for Haryana
- +919736009911: Number for HIMACHAL PRADESH
- +919796009905: Vodafone Message Center Number for JAMMU & KASHMIR
- +919886005444: Number for Karnataka
- +919846000040: Vodafone Message Center Number for Kerala
- +919830099990: Vodafone Message Center Number for Kolkata
- +919823000040: Vodafone Message Center Number for Maharashtra and Goa
- +919713099990: Number for Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh
- +919820205446: Vodafone Message Center Number for Mumbai
- +919774099990: Vodafone Message Center Number for NORTH EAST
- +919776099990: Vodafone Message Center Number for Orissa
- +919888009998: Vodafone Message Center Number for Punjab
- +919839099999: Vodafone Message Center Number for Rajasthan
- +919884005444: Vodafone Message Center Number for ROTN
- +919839099999: Vodafone Message Center Number for UP East
- +919719009998: Vodafone Message Center Number for UP West
- +919732099990: Vodafone Message Center Number for West Bengal
How do I get my Vodafone message Centre number?
Entering *#*#4636*#* into the phone’s dial screen. Choose the phone number. Scroll down, and then choose your SMSC setting.
How can I reset my Vodafone SMS center number?
How To Change Vodafone SMS Center Number Android:
- Dial – *#*#4636 #*#*
- The pop-up will appear immediately and will present various options
- Select “Phone Information” and scroll down until you can see the SMSC option.
How can I talk to Vodafone customer care?
Contact customer service at the number 199.
Why are my Vodafone messages not sending?
First, check if you’re Vodafone Centre Number for SMS is accurate. Check your mobile message settings the SMS Center Number and verify Vodafone’s correct SMS message center.
How do I enable SMS?
Set up SMS – Samsung Android
- Select Messages.
- Choose the menu button. Be aware that the Menu button can be placed somewhere else on your display or device.
- Select Settings.
- Select Other options.
- Now, select Text messages.
- Select Message Centre.
- Enter the Message centre’s number and then select the appropriate option.
How do I set up SMS Centre number on iPhone?
Service center number for SMS
- On the home screen start the phone application.
- Tap Keypad, then dial the following number: **5005*7672*12063130004#.
- Click the green Call icon. The message Set Succeeded appear.
How can I get Vodafone settings?
- To start you must go to Settings>More>Mobile networks>Access Point Names> Menu>
- Click on Menu and select Add New APN. Type within the Vodafone APN settings provided above exactly in the same way they appear.
- Restore the setting, then exit and return to main menu.
- Restart the phone, and then test the connection.